From:
Helen Lisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 1996 14:58:06 -0400
Hi all, I am a lurker and I have enjoyed the FML for quite some time.  I am
writing because I have received 2 beautiful ferrets from a friend of mine
that has to give them up because he is relocating to CA.  He doesn't want to
risk their lives by bringing them along so he asked me to find a good home
for them.  I would keep them but I already have 5 ferrets and 3 cats in a
small apt and can't keep them.  They must stay together.

I live in Staten Island, NY and would appreciate any email from interested
adpotive parents.  Thank you!

Helen :-)

aol address = helen30