Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 18:19:20 -0800
Hi all

I am back to work.  I guess some of da little ones want to come up here
to play and explore a new place.

A little girl named Lil Britches came in.  She waz met by Poco, George,
Bandit, Ferri-Lu, and Rikki.  They were real glad to see her and greeted
her warmly.  Then they had to sit around and talk and gossip.  They
talked of home and many things.  Then it waz off to explore and see all
da sights and attractions.  They of course had to stop by da Fruit Bar
and get a small snack.  I later saw them over at da Fields running and
playing.  They snorkeled thru da grass and rolled in it.  They played
chase and tag.  They seemed to have a ball.  They even had a chance to
hunt cheweasels and even caught a few of them.  They had to make sure
they were tucked away real good.  They tend to run away.  She said to
tell her mommy it waz time for her.  She said to send lots of luv and
kisses to her mommy.

A little guy named Elvis Dook-R-Man came in later.  You are right he did
seem a little confused by it all.  I explained everything to him and he
understands it but doesn't know what caused him to come here.  I gave
him da tour of da place and showed him all da sights and attractions.
He seemed interested in da Flying Lessons and using his new wings so I
ssigned an instructor and he waz soon off a flying.  He did real good at
it to.  He had all da aerobatics down in record time.  All da loops and
da good stuff.  Then it came to da landing and he had a little difficuly
with dat.  He didn't do as bad as some I have seen and most of da bruises
and stuff will heal.  He waz persistant though and kept at it until he
did pretty good at it.  He may be a natural and we might have a future
instructor in da making.  He said to send his luv to hiz mommy along with
a big ferrety kiss.

A little guy named Saber came in next.  He waz met by a bunch of others.
They all clamored to hear all about home and to get caught up on all da
gossip.  They sat around and talked for a real long time.  Then it waz
time to explore and see all da sights and attraction.  After dat they
headed over to get some chicken gravy at da Gravy Gourmet.  I later saw
them over at Dirt Mountain where they said they were enlarging their den
for one more.  They dug and dug and soon had it all worked out.  There
must have been a excavation engineer in there some where cause they went
right to work on it with no mistakes and had it dug in no time as each
seemed to know what to do.  They even went over to da Sock Steal Game and
carried off a bunch of socks to make it real comfy.  He said to send lots
of luv along with cuddles and kisses for hiz mommy and daddy.

A little girl named Cinder came in last.  She waz met by Ernie and Lil B.
They had to hear what had went on at home recently.  So they got filled
in on all da gossip and news.  This took some time as she waz a talker
and talked and talked.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights.
They then headed off to da Tube Park where they went straight to da
practice tubes to run and play tag and chase.  She waz real good at it to
and hardly ever got tagged.  You are right in dat she had 4 good legs
when she showed up.  She could use them real good too.  I guess it waz
all da time on three dat she had.  They ran and ran but eventually got
pooped out and headed over to Hammock Haven to grab a nap together.  She
said to send luv and kisses nad hugs to her mommy.

I am off for a nap myself.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee