From:
Cheryl Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2012 05:14:58 -0700
I find it hard to find a vet in Missouri that will give a belly shot
while you are holding them. In Mississippit I found a vet that told me
hold her close so she won't be afraid. One vet, after I had signed on
the dotted line brought my Harvey back and he had already had a shot
and never opened his eyes to see that I was there with him. One vet
takes them in another room gives them a little gas (which scares the
bjesus out of them) then administers the shot. I don't know, I like to
look into their eyes when the shot is given to let them know I am there
and will love them after they fall asleep. I was told the shot burns
but when they are in so much pain I have never had one complain about
burn while in my arms.

Cheryl & my Kids