From:
Cheryl Nordgulen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 11:20:40 -0700
Reply to Paula Frederick,

God Bless you Paula, for making that little girl's day.  I also have the
condition, Osteogenesis Imperfecta Tarda, (brittle bone syndrome) but to a
lesser degree than Candy.  Childhood is really tough for kids like us, and
old age is tough, too.  I just passed my 62nd birthday.  It is certainly
wonderful to know that a nurse took the time to put a smile on Candy's face
and a love in her heart.  Please pass on to her that there is hope for the
future and to keep up her positive attitude.

with love for Candy and Paula,
Cheryl Nordgulen