From:
Brandon Burt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 16:00:18 -0600
>It's called a prepuce.

I think "prepuce" actually just means "foreskin".

I thought a ferret thingy was called something like a "bacula"; I had
read that somewhere, but just now when I tried to look it up in Random
House/Webster's, the closest thing I got was "baculiform" meaning
"rod-shaped", which is I suppose descriptive of many things, not just
ferret boy parts.  "Bacula" sounds plural to me -- if the word is actually
used, shouldn't it be "baculus"?

As if the world of animal naughty-bits were not confusing enough, I
recently read an article about Komodo dragons in which I learned the males
of this lucky species actually have two organs called "hemipena".  Go
figure.

-Brandon
+ Baldrick (who calls HIS "Lenny")