From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 06:33:52 -0500
Hello,
I have been meaning to post for awhile now.

Ok, Take those small corner litter pans that you don't use and use them
in you pet carriers.  My husband pushes the litter pan into the CORRECT
corner and drills a small hole threw the litter pan and the carrier at
the same time.

Then he puts a small screw threw the hole(from the inside of the carrier
and puts a wing nut on the OUTSIDE of the carrier and now they have a
litter pan that stays put when they go to the vet, it works better than
newspapers mine tear up the newspapers then you can take the litter pan
out and clean it when you get back home and next time it is all ready to
use once again.

Ada and Kerry Gibbs
Weaselpals Summer Hammocks. Email me to see current ferret hammock photos
and Summer Sleepsacks.
Visit Weaselpals Summer Hammocks and light weight fleece Sleepers!
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html