Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 02:57:20 EDT
hi, this is tatiana,
i used to post here a while ago.

i have had an unplanned, eventful, unhappy, relocation.  i are currently
living in a no dogs, 1 cat apartment.  (not my cat.) i am not able to pay
the full portion of my rent, so please do not admonish me about my choice
in living arrangements, i did not have one.

i have tried to keep my animals through all of this, but i have recieved
a final ultimatum from the woman who was taking care of them.  her
mother-in-law is ill and she and her husband will be traveling a lot.  i
am unsure who i will be able to keep.

she will continue to watch my dog because she also has dogs and it will
not be hard for her.

it seems likely that i will have to lose my first child, yoshi, who is an
adorable female sable. (great coat)  she is four and the longer she spends
in this situation, the more of a "biter" she is becoming.  i know it is
mainly because she is not getting the love and attention that she needs.

i may also have to lose my other little boy Batholamew, as well.  he is two
and loveable.  great with children.  i am hoping that i can work something
out with him.

but the two of them are starting to fight.  (they are
spayed/neutered/vaccinated and have had regular check-ups.  no ECE, etc.)

i am hoping to find someone to take her/them who will be able to restore
my beautiful little girl to the gem she once was. :(  she'll lick your
ears for you.  ;)

i hate to have to do this, but i need to know if there is anyone who could
take in my baby/babies....

i need to be prepared for what seems to be the inevitable. :(

peace,
tatiana, the sad