Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:49:29 -0800
Hi all!

It's me again.  I am attempting, one last time, to sell the bedding I had
posted on ebay about a week ago before I surrender the unsold items to
the girls (who already have WAY too much bedding).  Please take a look
at my auctions:

  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7739753879

  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7739753980

These are beautiful bedding sets which have been double stitched for
extra durability.  They are reversible (except for the cube, if included)
and completely machine washable.  They come complete with hooks for
hanging!  Thanks for taking a peek!

I ALSO MAKE CUSTOM BEDDING.  Contact me if interested.

Have a fuzzy day!

-Michele and the girls... Jewels (aka Fattie), Pearl, and Onyx (the
spokesferret), as well as spoiled rotten rescue dog who loves the
fuzzies, Mandy.