Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 2010 09:32:51 -0800
So far I've only received one offer to take this little 4 year old
ferret in and that was from a shelter in Port Huron (thank you and
I have you in mind). I can't remember whether or not the owner will
accept a shelter as the new home or if she wants a non-shelter home, so
I called and left a message asking for clairification on this issue.

If anyone would be willing to take this little girl in please contact
me, I think I can give you her phone number so you can deal directly
with the owner if you want (I'll check on that to be sure). I don't
think she would have a problem with it.

The owner lives in a no pet apartment and needs to find a home for her
ferret before the landlord finds out.

Thank you

Mike