From:
Diane Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:07:29 EDT
Ron- Thankfully I didn't catch up with all my e-mail until this morning.
I would like to congradulate you on the steps you took to help those babies
out from a bad situation, and thank you for being so caring.

Unfortunately, I have noticed there are always some people who lay in wait
hoping for someone to make what they think is an "error" so they can show
everyone how intellegent, well-versed on ferrets they are, legally
informed, etc., etc.  There is no waiting to see if perhaps something
unknown to them has occurred or if there are other circumstances
involved-it's just "Let's light the torches and flame "em".

Too bad these same people will not be so quick with their apologies for
THEIR mistaken comments.  In fact, the only one who made sense was the
person who asked if there was more to the story (she obviously thought
about it before going in for the kill).

This is just to thank Ron again and to get something off my mind.  If
anyone wants to flame me for these thoughts-don't bother.  People like you
are just ignored by people like me who are human, fallible, and yes, even
make mistakes.  I prefer to hear from people who are willing to help by
education, not torch, and who are civilized enough to find if they are
indeed in possession of all the facts.

DJ and the radient 7