From:
Angela & Todd Preimesberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 1996 20:58:59 -0400
Been behind on the FML because of work (Military always first!).  No, I
haven't moved or died as people have been asking me.  Here's my thoughts on
a few things for the past week of the FML.

cages - Yes, Dog Outfitters does have the Midwest FerretPlaypen.  It costs
$114.  Just ordered one from them for my fuzzits.  I love it.  They're a
good company and my order arrived within 3 days w/o any special rush
delivery or anything.  They're based in Hazelton, PA so if you are close you
can pick any order up there.

collars - Use whatever works for you!  I rotate the types of collars on my
fuzzits.  Ponytail holder, nylon conventional collar, harnesses.  Mine
usually have a collar on 24/7 inside and outside collar and harness.  I do
not use ball-chain collars because they don't have any "give" in case a fert
gets caught.  All types I use "give" when pulled at.  My ferts can't
normally get them off but once a month or so I notice one without a collar
and find it somewhere in the house.  For aqua loving ferts a collar w/o
nylon is advised or frequent (every couple of days) checks on shrinkage.
Most of the time I use ponytail holders/scrunchies since they are more
comfortable to them and "give" the most while being really decorative.  If
you want one, email me and I'll send you some free.

anniversary - I think BIG's idea is good.  If you don't like it, well you
are intitled to not like it but please remember some other people DO like
it.  Don't condemn them for doing so.  Sure, we all have some problem or
another with that place or time or whatever - I'm in the military, DEC/JAN
are bad months for taking leave, I definetly don't get paid much, shall I go
on?  Any big trip/event involves lots of details and planning for everyone.
Not everyone is going to like everything.  Just got to take the pros and
cons.

badges - I WANT ONE TOOOOO!!!  I would make a suggestion or two on making
and distrubiting them but I am definitely not artistic!

Angela