Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 21:20:30 -0800
Hi Everyone:
I know its late on posting this, But being a ADV positive shelter, I feel
that the ADV babies need a Special Santa that will give these little guys
some special attention!

It's not their fault their are in the situation they are in!  It doesn't
even matter if you are a shelter or not!  All the ADV babies are kept
away from other personals or sheltered ferrets, which is lonely in
anyone's eyes .

Could you please join the ADV Giving Tree, And give these babies some joy
in their life ??

Please e-mail Kris Mewton at [log in to unmask] with your pics and a bio of
the ferret.

Thanking you in advance for the ADV Babies:
Kris Mewton Kris Mewton -
[log in to unmask] www.mkaresq.com - www.mfran.org