From:
Chris Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 21:03:42 -0400
I lost my baby today.  She was my first ferret and she had helped me
through a lot the past 5 years and now I had to help her cross to the
Rainbow Bridge.  I can not put in to words how special she is to me or
how I feel about her going.

Sandee please help her get settled in up there.  She only likes her sister
Molly and myself and bites and does not seem to like anyone or any other
ferrets.  Please bare with her because once she gets to know you, she will
not let anyone or anything ever hurt you.  She needs a good friend up there
to play with and to show her where the ferretone is.  Just look for a lost
beautiful cinnamon girl with little white tuffs sticking out from behind
her beautiful little ears.  Please tell her how much I Love her and miss
her and that Molly misses her dearly.

Good-bye Ashley, Rest in Pease my beloved best friend.

Your daddy,
Chris