From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 1996 22:30:14 -0400
Hi all, Thanks to the folks who attended the Ferret Fun day here in Colorado
it was a sucess and brought in great donations for all the little rescue
ferrets.  Do not forget this Sunday the 25 from 2-6 at my home in Englewood,
Co. is the Pot luck, ferrets welcome, just bring a dish for humans or
ferrets.  Everyone is welcome, no charge of course.

If there is anyone in the Colorado area who can handle nippy ferrets please
contact me, we have a few ferrets who were abused, I have been working with
them alot and they are better, but they need to go to permanent homes where
they can be loved and learn to trust.  They are foster ferrets, so there is
no charge, just the agreement to care for them for life.  Please no one with
young children they can bite hard at times.

Any questions just e-mail me.

Stephanie