Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:02:58 -0500
I received an update on one of the little ones I was secret Santa for,
Orson, that he had left our realm.

In visiting with his caretaker I was saddened to discover that Orsons
friends that were on the giving tree didn't receive their secret santa
gifts and I am concerned that their gifts were lost in the mail or
their secret santa lost their address. If you were santa for Trixie,
Bubbie, Koko & Rascal, here is their address - Richmond Ferret Rescue
League, 4510 Woodstock Road, Disputanta, VA 23842-4535. It's not too
late to send their gifts. Please post on the fml to let us know that
you will be sending their gifts. If not perhaps someone else would
like to so these little ones are not forgotten.

Please post on the fml if your giving tree ferrets didn't receive their
gifts.

tle www.ferretfamilyservices.org