Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 23:04:50 -0400
P.S. I have a copy of the letter which the State of New Jersey sent to
the Metro member, regarding her continued illegal breeding operation, in
case anyone needs to see it.

From what I understand, the State has known of the illegal breeding
operation, and tried to bring it within legal guidelines, for a couple of
years now.  I only found out that the breeding operation was illegal last
month myself, though ..  which is why I have never said anything before.
I notified a Metro board member at that time, but do not know if they
were aware of this before ...

[Moderator's note: Perhaps a board member of Metroferret can reply?  I
may hold other posts on the subject until we get something offical from
them.  BIG]