From:
"R. Worthing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 06:42:10 -0500
Dear Cyndi,

Kevin wrote to the FML about what a wonderful help you were to him with all
of his ferts.  He wrote many very kind things about you and then sadly told
us of your recent diagnosis.  He didn't tell us to betray your personal
privacy but because he knows the power of love on this list!

Cyndi, thank you for being such a help and friend to Kevin.  He is dear to
so many of us on the FML and it breaks our hearts when we can't be there to
help him or any other FML'ers that are going thru a hard time with their
fuzzies... but then we read about people like you and say, "Thank you, God,
for sending an angel to help him when I cannot."

Please know that you are in my thoughts, Cyndi, during this difficult time.
You must be terribly frightened and uncertain.  Don't get discouraged or
frightened.  Fight this with every ounce of your being!  You can't fight
back if your thoughts are frazzled with fear.  This battle will take every
ounce of defiance and determination that you can muster.  I know you can do
it!  Remain emotionally and spiritually strong and know that others that
you don't even know are cheering you on and wishing you the best!

Hugs and Heart-smiles,
Renee
(and Gracie, Milo, Theo, Kiwi, and Duke/Dook)