Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:35:01 -0300
For those unfamilar with the term:  FLO definition taken from:
http://www.cypresskeep.com/Ferretfiles/Lingo-FUSA.htm

FLO: Ferret Liberation Organization, or an underground ferret group who
seem to communicate via ESP or even online.  These ferret agents devise
mishcief and methods of befuddling their humans!

I'm going to have to put a block on the FLO website.....I was wondering
what the guys were up to when they were surfin' the other day....

My guys love red licorice.....I keep my licorice in the fridge in a long
tupperware container.  I stepped out on the deck last night to wipe
off/clear the table....this took like maybe 5 minutes.  When I came in,
Nikki and Ambi had gotten into the fridge, hauled out the licorice
container opened it, and each helped themselves to a stick!!  They hadn't
eaten very much of it, thank Heavens!!  How they got the fridge door
opened is beyond me!!

I guess the best I can do here is to block the website and get a baby
saftey guard thingy to deter them from the fridge :)

Who is General Failure?
And why is he reading my hard disk?