From:
kevin gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 12:04:14 -0000
Hi FMLers,

I wanted to respond again to the recent attack on my credibility by Jerry
Crowell.  I invite anyone to visit my website at www.desertmoonferrets.com
and look at my guestbook entries at the bottom of the opening page of my
website.  I have tried to remain calm about this, but it has really upset
me.  I am sorry there is someone out there with a vendetta against me.
That is his problem to resolve.  I am an honest, caring and responsible
breeder who will not put my ferrets' health at risk by shipping them when
it is not safe for them or when the connections of a flight revolve around
over 24 hours in a kennel with lay overs which last for hours or overnight
stays in airport cargo kennels just to so someone can have their ferret
when they wake up in the morning.  That is why I use Continental.  I have
used them for years and if they can't fly my kits safely, then nobody can.

Sincerely,

Kevin Gilbert
Desert Moon Ferrets
Big Desert Big Ferrets