From:
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 13:10:04 -0400
Hey all!  Some sad news again this week.  Joy is here with me.  She was
originally from the shelter but found a loving home with her best friend,
Lucky.  When they came to the shelter, their nails had never been clipped
and they were skin and bone.  Soon they became healthy and went to their
new home.  Joy wants me to tell her family to hold Lucky close for her
and that she loves them all.  She is very grateful to them for giving her
and her friend a happy life.

The shelter took in a couple more kids this week.  Cisco is a 3 year old
and very frightened of the other ferrets, although he's curious about
them.  Jake is a 4 year old with adrenal disease.  He's very sweet and
loves to give kisses.  He's not eating too well so mommie and the
volunteers are force feeding him.  He sat with grandma last night and
gave her ear kisses lol!

grandma hasn't had a good week.  she had to go to emergency on Thursday
but is home now.  she has her good days and bad but all in all, she's
still strong.

Ferox & Dax, the kids we took in last week are holding up and playing
with Button, Jake and the shy guy, Cisco.

i must run, got to take Joy out and show her around all the fun stuff
here.  all my love to you all!!!

Harley "Bug"