Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 08:28:38 -0500
Well it seem that Misty's lack of fear did her in.  She escaped from the
house following Snoopy (who came back as soon as he realised he was on the
wrong side of the screening) and never reutrned.  After extensive searching
by myself and 4 others.  Using a squeeky toy, calling her name, and
listening for her bell, nothing.  I do believe her collar with the bell,
which was so I would know where she is in the house, didnt help ooutside
the house.

Now, Bownser and Snoopy have been searching the house for Misty for days....

There is still some hope she will either return or be returned....but that
hope is fading fast....

http://www.Greatbird.com/shf
Everybody has a photographic memory - some forgot to load film