From:
JLThomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 14:31:29 -0500
A warning to fellow FML readers, I posted a short while back looking for
an E-mail address that I had used before.  The address turned out to be
pawprintonline.com.  I re-ordered the supplies I needed and this is a copy
of their reply.  You can do the math.  If the shipping of $18.76 resulted
in a bill of $57.51 the order was ONLY $38.75 for supplies.  That is nearly
50% shipping costs and I did not ask for any special shipping or anything
like that.  I ordered the same day from theferretstore.com and have already
received the supplies without any shipping charges attached.

 *********************  Reply from pawprintonline.com ***************
Thank you for your recent order.  On bulk food order of this size, we must
charge the actual shipping cost.  For this order, that would be $18.76, for
a grand total of $57.51.

Before completing this order, we need your verification for this charge,
which you can do my replying to this email.  As soon as we hear back from
you, we'll process your order.  If we haven't received a response by
6/08/00, we'll automatically cancel this order.

Hope this helps those who are trying to keep their furrbutts healthy & well
fed.