From:
Lynn Foster or Chris Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 17:36:35 -0400
Dear FML:

I had no idea you guys were all trying to track down the company that makes
Beanie Babies - as Homer Simpson would say - Dooooh!!!

Ty headquarters are located in Aurora, Ontario, Canada - about 15 minutes
from my house.

Their phone number is 905 713 6680

and the address is 81 Industrial Parkway North
Aurora, Ontario, Canada

sorry do not know the postal code.

I will try to be a bit more attentive when I am scanning the emails from
everyone!!!

Lynn