Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2010 08:23:46 EDT
I just wanted to let everyone know that there will be some updates to
include two yes that's right two different ferret benefit raffles at
ferretraffle.com! My wife has been working really hard on the design of
a new logo and she has been compiling information for the two raffles.
As soon as the site is updated I will be sure to post an announcement.
FYI - we are merely the messengers and the work on our site is
voluntarily donated. You will need to contact the individual shelters
when it comes to the raffles. Thanks!

Dave R.