From:
Julie Dowdy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 15:58:45 -0500
I have to toss in my Proud Mommy coins in here.  My Otto (or Otto-ban) is a
big boy!  Not really much longer than my other 2 Marshall males, but boy is
he heavy!

Otto is just physically built different than they are.  Howie has a HUGE
fluffy, thick, beautiful winter coat, so when you pick him up, he's mostly
fluff with some long legs attached.  Sturmie, recovering from surgery, has
a heavier feel than Howie.  You pick Otto up and the boy is solid muscle!
I've never ever felt a ferret like that before!

He feels more like a cat than a ferret, all hard body mass!  He's great!
I'm dying to take him to a show and show him off or see other ferrets like
him!  Besides, he has one of the most beautiful faces I've ever seen!

*tosses handfuls and handfuls of Proud Mommy coins*

I'm not biased or anything....really....