From:
Erik and Shanna Gamache <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 1998 22:34:03 -0400
I haven't been reading the FML regularly due to a lot of travel but I
noticed that there is something going on about blockages and wanted to say
that my ferret's blockage did not show up on x-rays either.  In fact, she
was misdiagnosed with insulinoma.  So be careful.  Just 'cause it doesn't
show up there, doesn't mean that there is not one.  If the symptoms point
to a blockage don't rule it out to hastily.

Shanna