From:
Sara Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2014 23:19:43 -0500
Hi all, dis is your long-absent bridgegreeter, SaraFerret. Where has
I been? Well I has been at de Bridge, greeting fuzzies as usual, just
not posty here. SIGH! As some of you may know or may have forgots I
don't have a comput here (something about ordering pizzas and you
know how dat goes and). So I always have to send messages to Mommy
telepatically, but Mommy fell and hurt her spine really bad. So no
way to get postys to people. But now Mommy is better (I HOPE!!!!!!).

Meanwhile at the Bridge, things have changed just a bit. We has move my
cottage closer to my business but not too close. This was their request
as they know how Dexter, the little courier is about hitting their
roofs and they don't like to repair them. So now I have close by family
to keep an eye on de kits, you know how wild they can get when they are
left on their own.

Okay, now if you have any greet requests post them to here and I do my
best--but my best will be real slow for awhile. Please be patient while
Mommy gets herself back together.

Lovey and hugs
SaraFerret, bridgegreeter