Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 23:58:38 -0500
Just had to let you all know, my ferrets are sooo, spoiled.  They got
some new beds, from Rosemary German of LFFR!  Some of the round cat style
beds, that everyone seems to like so well, SO WELL, THAT i have seen 2-4
of them crammed into those beds!  Over the past few years, we have gotten
QUALITY, ferret beds from Rosemary!  WE have gotten an assortment of
bedding from LFFR , and it wears and washes so well!  Pet store products
don't compare!  No danger lurks in the bedding sewn by Rosemary.  Won't
you please take a moment to check out her site below, and maybe give your
fuzzie (s) a new bed, and some help to Rosemary in caring for all the
ferrets she has opened her home to @ Little Feet Ferret Retreat (LFFR) .

www.littlefeetferretbedding.com/

Have a safe and happy summer!=20
Donna and the Fuzzies