From:
Yuki Busch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 1996 11:16:43 -0600
James Edward Lapeyre wrote in response to Rebecca's question:
> "SO": Significant Other.  Formerly husband ("housebound") or wife ...

Oh... I thought "SO" means 2/3 of SOB. :-)

My mother has only two children, me and my brother.  I used to chuckle when
she mixes up my brother's name with mine... until recently.  I realized that
I am becoming my mother.  I just cannot call my ferrets by their correct
names.  "Hey, Socks!!  Barney!...no, I mean, Sneaker, no, no, no, you in the
corner (trying to make a mistake at this moment), what's your name??  (me
dashing to the corner to scoop up the ferret-in- question from the corner)
stop doing that!!!"

There are many FMLers who have more than 1 ferret, not to mention, more than
a dozen.  Do you call all your ferrets with their correct names?  How do you
do that?  I am curious.

Yuki and Mike Busch, Ft. Collins, Colorado
4 wonderful ferrets (Precious Sneaker, Socks!!, Barney, and Lucky)
and 3 bouncing over the Rainbow Bridge (Mythril, Swamp, and Nuke)