Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 06:54:56 -0500
Boy, how I wish that I were as talented as all of you are!  The latest
song by Shannan Skitch "Hush Little Ferret" issimply wonderful.  I truly
enjoy reading these songs - I think it would be great to have them all
put into a book.

I have to say that I mostly lurk on the FML - just occasionally making
comments on something that really touches me.  I am so very glad we all
have this wonderful outlet for questions, comments, funny stories &amp;
sad ones, too.  I want to thank everyone for all their comments - keep
'em coming!  And Bill - you do a great job - thank you.

-Judy