From:
Judith Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 09:07:42 -0400
I sing to my ferrets a lot--actually, I tend to sing a lot and they're
alwasys around, so they get sung to sort of out of a process of elimination.

I've found that there are very different reactions to music.  Chloe is
pretty indifferent while Buddy seems to enjoy it.  We were playing last
night and I was warbling away and he was dooking and dancing around me.
There are also times (in the vets office) when humming seems to keep him
calm.

I had two pet rats a few years pack who would start wrestling just as I was
going to sleep at night.  Whenever I popped Loreena McKennit's Parallel
Dreams in the player, they would settle down and go right to sleep.

Judith