From:
Lisa Goggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 19:15:39 EST
I posted on the list a couple weeks ago about my ferret Otis.  His weird
loss of hair and his cruel visit at the vet.  I took Otis to the vet on
Friday and the vet seemed to think Otis was fine.  He took some x-rays to
see if anything big showed up.  All that showed up were fat pockets:)  I
know I am not totally out of the woods with Oats but He says for now to
wait and see if any other symptoms pop up but that Otis is just a fat boy!
I was very happy and Otis seemed quite pleased himself.  When we got home
he sat at his bowl and munched for an hour!  Thanks for everyone's concern!

Lisa
(proud owner of a skinny clara bean and 5lb stubby Otis!)