Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2013 00:24:59 -0600
I just want to comment on this subject. Ferrets CAN be certified as
therapy animals to go into classrooms and nursing homes! They can get
their certification thru PAWSforfriendshipinc.org

How do I know all of this for sure? Because I have them, and am the
first to have them! They are not for personal use, they go into
classrooms and teach the children about ferrets, they go into nursing
homes and do therapy work such as touching/petting with the residents
and other type of things there. DELTA will not certify ferrets but
PAWS does! Again, it is not for personal use though.

Hugs,
Nancy Sevier and her Fuzzie Friends!!! Morla the Certified
Therapy Ferret following in Toast's footsteps!!