Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 16:10:35 -0700
Aloha

I sent an email to 'heidi' but it came back 'non-deliverable'.  If you
read this, Heidi, send me an email and I will help fix your computer
problem.  I am a very senior systems and software engineer who has build,
in the past 25 years, at least 1000 computers from components including
board-level solder retrofits and who writes computer books too.  Your
problem sounds very simple (to me).  I am sure I can walk you through
fixing your web-cam setup.

When you email me, please tell me:
1. type of computer (e.g., Pentium III, 300Mhz, 256Mg Ram, 20Gig Hard
   Drive, amount of free space on hard drive, video card name or type)

2. operating system and version (e.g., Windows 2000 Pro, or Windows 98 SP2)

3. type of web-cam and name of the company that makes it (in case I need
   to get you the latest driver)

If need be, I can walk you through a re-install via phone (I get free
long-distance on my cell, no biggie), but I do not think that will be
necessary, at all.  I am sure I can make a few suggestions via email that
will solve your problem, or perhaps through Windows net meeting' vnc.

/Ferret Mommy