From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 00:36:16 -0600
Besides the title, that is ;-)

Happy New Year to my ferret family ~

I hope this new year brings good health and fortune to all of you.  2004
ended with such lasting sorrow for so many......if only tears and prayer
were enough to help the healing begin.  I can't help but continue to
express both for those who have suffered unfathomable loss and pain
overseas as a result of the tsunami.  I hug my little boy and count my
blessings throughout the day.  That in itself temporarily erases my own
pain felt from a trying year - not withstanding the death of my dearest
friend and veterinarian Mike, a broken tailbone from an 8 foot fall a
couple months back, and the loss of some cherished pets.  Life goes on.

So, my question to you FMLers is: What would you add, change or delete
from FFD if you could?  I'm asking because I might have an opportunity to
again argue my case for a second edition.  My editor wants me to propose
a changed TOC to relect a minimum of 25% new or changed material.  Then
and only then will it be considered.  You can reply to the FML or to me
privately.  I've also created a silly little yahoo group specifically
for this topic: