From:
Jayne Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 23:15:01 -0400
Came across something at work today that may help resolve the "I just spent
big bucks for a bottle of Pedialyte and now I don't know how to use the
rest" problem.  Seems there is a new product on the market--Kao Lectrolyte
(not 100% sure on that spelling but it's pretty close) that comes in a
powder form that you mix as needed.  (Disclaimer--I have no ties to the
company that makes this stuff...I work at a drug store and I happened to
notice it as I was walking down an aisle.)

Hope this helps someone,

Laura