From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 May 1998 16:37:34 -0400
When I added pine bark extract, (Pycogenol), to Timmy's recipe, Sadi, who
had a bald spot on her lower back, re-grew full fur coverage in 3 weeks!
No drugs, no surgery, & she's about 6.5 y.o.  The latest version is 4/2/98.
It's listed as "latest recipe" on Timmy's web site, below in my sig.  file.
There's also a PDF format of it on the "resources" page, off the main page.
It's too long to print here anymore.

You should be able to find the Pycogenol in most any health food store, it's
packaged by most of the major brands.  It's a patened brand of pine bark
extract, and has an "R" in a circle after the name, and a patent number on
the bottle.  It comes from a company in France originally who did the 25
years of research.  Then Twinlabs, Solgar, etc. put it in capsules.  Dose
is small, 1/10th to 1/5th of a 30 mg. cap/ferret/day.

        Take care,

 Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
AOL instant messenger name= garyferret :)/ ICQ#4461104