From:
Lisa Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2013 16:41:53 -0700
Heads Up! $5 New Member Bonus for Rescuer's Relief, Inc. Now Live!!

Each and every person who joins and makes at least one purchase between
October 18, 2013 and November 12, 2013 earns Rescuer's Relief, Inc.
an extra $5. That's in addition to the normal donation amount. It's
a great time to ask folks to help your group, simply by shopping.

Three important details -
1. Over 1,350 stores participating. Purchases at Amazon count for a
donation, but not towards the new member bonus.
2. New to iGive members only.
3. They must use the special links we've provided below to join. And
they must use iGive to visit the store (the Button, the iPhone / iPad
apps, or links on our site). Returns don't count.

Supporters must join and shop by 11/12/13. That means they'll be all
set to do their holiday shopping and help Rescuer's Relief, Inc. at
the same time. Every purchase they make can help, too. They'll feel
good, and they'll do good.

The average shopper is raising over $30 a year, and many are raising
$100 or $200 a year, at no cost to you or to them.

Spread your iGive link everywhere (Facebook's a great way, but Twitter,
e-mail, your web site, and handouts all work).

Use our special joinLink:
http://www.iGive.com/RescuersReliefInc