From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 23:41:40 EST
Did I hear that Judy Cooke is going to be 50?  Say it isn't so.  She is
to young to be 50.  That's like a half a century.  I am shocked, I am
appalled.

Judy is having a online birthday party.  Instead of birthday presents we
are donating money to SOS in her name.  She was hoping to raise 50.00.
Pfft, is she crazy?  Let's raise 500.  This is the woman that's on the
IFC and SOS.  She is behind the Ferret's of the FML Calendar, the card
exchange, and sooooooooooooooo many other things.  Because of her
dedication and hard work ferrets and ferret lovers everywhere benefit.
So far 20 wonderful people have donated 341.00.  People, we only have
159.00 to go to make the 500.00 goal.  Can we make it??  Will we exceed
it?  Heck Yes!!!!!  This is for Judy Cooke!!!  Lets show her how much we
love and respect her.

If you want to donate by Pay Pal go to the SOS page and click on the
donate button.
http://www.supportourshelters.org/

Make sure you write jJudys Big 50 in the comments box.  Or send a card
with a check made out to SOS to
Judy Cooke, 110 Jer-Be-Lou Blvd, Panacea, FL 32346

We can do it!!!!
Robin Jones, Petey TPO, Tonks, Sugar Bear, Buddy, and Wally By  Golly