Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 09:32:06 EDT
The PBS presentation was well done. Since I run a shelter I cringed -
fearing the show was so GOOD there would be IMPULSE PURCHASING of
FERRETS (oh gosh - please no).

The only thing (other than my fear of the impulse buying spree) that
bothered me was the portion where the ferrets were shown outside, why
couldn't someone say "These ferrets are all on heartworm preventative
as ferrets are susceptible to heartworm (which will kill a ferret).

The best portion of the show (sorry ferrets) was the woman with the
lovely singing voice - she was awesome.

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friends of Indian River County