Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 13:36:23 -0500
We have listed some auctions that would make nice Christmas gifts.  They
are called Jean Purses there are different patterns.  Jean pouches, are
really purses.  If you stuff them with goodies they would make great gift
holder for that special little girl in your life.  Measures 8" deep 12"
wide strap is 17" long.  These items were donated to our shelter by our
shelter friend Trish W

http://www.kwickbid.com/auctiondetails.php?id=100229

http://www.kwickbid.com/auctiondetails.php?id=100230

http://www.kwickbid.com/auctiondetails.php?id=100231

http://www.kwickbid.com/auctiondetails.php?id=100232

http://www.kwickbid.com/auctiondetails.php?id=100233

http://www.kwickbid.com/auctiondetails.php?id=100234

We also are up to 129 Items listed in the KwickBid store.
They are all buy it now items for ferrets and thier humans.

http://www.kwickbid.com/shop.php?userid=100097

There is still time to have these items for Christmas.  Or for gifts for
the giving tree.  We will ship them for you.

Thank You for shopping with us.  Please pass this message to your
friends.

Andy & The Shelter Kids

The Giving Tree
http://www.mkaresq.com/ShelterFerretsGivingTree.htm
Christmas For The Shelter Kids

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

IGive Fund Raiser for Lakeroad Ferret Farm
http://www.kwickbid.com/shop.php?userid=100097

Lakeroad Ferret Farm KwickBid Store
http://www.kwickbid.com/shop.php?userid=100097

Don't have time for a ferret of your own?  You can sponsor one of our
fur kids.  There are new faces at the shelter go take at look at kids
looking for new homes.
http://www.ferretfarm.org

Petfinder Page
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html