From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 19:53:54 EST
 ... was the company.  This was one of the best experiences of my life.
To keep company with people in the ferret community of so many various
backgrounds was heaven for me.  Each person I met there added to the
experience in a completely unque way... whether it was the hearing the
brilliance of Dr Stephensons presentation, the warmth of Judy Gronwalds
ADV presentation, hugging Doodlebug's mom - Robin, sharing ferret
experience with people from different countries, the list is endless I
assure you ......I mean every person I met gave me something special.
Every person.  I thought I might get ferreted all out.  But I didnt'.  It
was the most freeing experience to be around such dedication, in the midst
of ferret product, ferret people, ferret information, ferret FUN.  I am
saving money..  a fund for the next one do or die.  I plan on bringing
Carpet Shark Scott no matter what.

May I say thank you so much to all that worked so hard on this endeavor,
congradulations to all speakers for such wonderful jobs, and most of all
thank you to everyone there for the consideration and warm reception I
recieved.  I'll never forget it.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/