From:
Cynthia Obrist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 21:14:17 -0400
My alpha-ferret, Cocoa, says to tell everyone on the FML:

Everyone who's tired of all the bad words about rescues & shelters on the
FML should give $10 to their favorite shelter!

If you don't have a favorite, pick one you believe in.  Visit or phone,
or e-mail.  Learn about them & what they do.  THEN, support the rescue(s)
and/or shelter(s) whose mission you want to help with.

There's plenty of good ferret rescues & shelters and there's not a one
of them that couldn't use $10 or $20 from you, and put it to immediate
use.  Give straight to the Veterinarian's office or send supplies, if
you prefer.

Cocoa and I are gonna give to Rocky's, the shelter that saved those
Hagerstown kids & never gave up looking until their brothers & sisters
were found.  Bailey and Willow are sending some money to Ferrets-n-Limbo
that scooped up those 100 Titusville ferrets in one smooth, swift
operation, sweeping them to safety as quick as they could!  Bailey &
Willow used to live in a dark basement room, so they say they understand
how awful that dark shed was for all those babies.  They say living with
light and love is way better, so they know those Hagerstown and
Titusville kids are happy now!

So Cocoa and I challenge you: if you just want good things to happen for
shelters & rescues, send 'em a present today!  Dare you!  Double-dog dare
you!

Cocoa's human, Cindy,
 with help from Bailey & Willow (Butter & Sugar are busy napping)