From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 02:37:20 -0700
>Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Chow-down, all you hungries!
>And you know, I can eat my own ferret food.It's that good, wholesome,
>delicious and nutritous.

Ok, got mom's permission to post this.  The past few months, mom has made
Ed LUMPS on her own..  She had commented in the past few months to me that
the LUMPS are eatible to her...Meaning, she has eaten the LUMPS or tested
the food for months.  Ok, tried it may be three times in about a year and
it seems eatible to me..

Please don't make fun of a human tasting the LUMPS... Our 5 ferrets love
this food.  One or two ferrets took some time to eat this food, but after
finger feeding them, they do like this food.  Have one ferret who is about
1 year old take some time to get used to this food, but she adjusted by
finger feeding.. Will keep you all posted on how long they live on this
food.  We also feed four different ferret foods..   Just can tell you, Ed
does know tons about ferrets and even tho he may post some odd posts, he
knows many things about ferrets.

We have one ferret who has esophagus problems and this food helps her not
chock or gag on regular food.  Meaning, she will eat two plates of this
food which does help her.  Thanks to Ed's LUMPS.

Debbie