From:
vivian barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2007 21:45:36 -0400
On Thursday April 26 ;2 precious babies of mine left here! A beautiful
sterling silver girl and a wonderful roaning boy! Clara & Felix went
together to be with their 3 brothers and big sister!

Greeters can you please let them know mommy is missing them dearly!
I know they found the others as they have told me already.

But for everyone! Please watch your babies carefully! Felix died from
crystals found in his bladder. The crystals dislodged from his kidneys!
Possibly ( to saying for sure at this point) due to the kibble mix!
I had been using a mix of iams and eukanuba kitten and in December I
started the wal-mart brand to the mix! We had just went to a full 5 lbs
mixed in with the other 2 in march! He was eating and going potty just
fine until that afternoon! We rushed him into the vets but nothing
could be done! None of these dry foods have been recalled as of today
but my vet sure seems to think it will be! Clara was not doing so good
with lupron and melatonin combination and already had an appointment
the next day so we opted to let them go together! Talking to a
zoologist we know and my old vet they both agreed since they were so
bonded she wouldn't of made the night without him. I don't recommend
this as with one you have a whole left behind but with 2 the whole
heart goes! Leaving one in a crying fits at any moment( totally
uncontrollable) and a lack of life to go on so to speak! So for
everyone watch out for problems if this saves just one then Felix
didn't die because the government can't regulate the ingredients
used in our babies foods!

Vivian Barnes