Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 19:32:57 -0800
I'm trying to switch all ferret-related mail to my new e-mail address ---
note the cool domain name "ferretlovers.com"!  (You can sign up for a free
e-mail address at http://www.ferretlovers.com, and there's a link from the
Modern Ferret site as well.)

Dervish and I are doing great --- she's getting her lovely, dark winter
coat in.  She's also pooping out a heckuva lot of hair, which means she
gets plenty of Vasoline to help that along.  I'm also giving her liberal
amounts of Ferretvite, as the vet suggested.  I don't know how that stuff
works, but she's been eating more kibble lately.

Dervish will be getting an early Christmas present at the end of this
month.  I've been putting away a little cash from each paycheck to buy her
a brand-new Midwest Ferret Playpen!  How I'll fit such a huge cage into my
room, I don't know, but she'll love it.  It'll also be great for the day
when we can expand our ferret family.  [I do plan to buy the cage from the
Ferret Store; they offer that match-any-competitor thing, and I have found
the same cage for about $155 at Petsmart.com.]

I would also like to say, in response to this latest Tiffany Taylor flap,
that I would be happy to publicly wrestle Bob Church if it could benefit
a ferret shelter or provide funds for ferret-related legal services.
And Dervish has agreed to wrestle any one of Bob's ferrets in a grudge
match --- she may weigh less than a pound, but she's got some serious
fight in her.

-(TX) Meghan and Dervish the WonderFerret

p.s. Apologies to anyone who has e-mailed me and not received a response.
My other e-mail has been incredibly unreliable, and there have obviously
been messages I didn't ever get.

==
________

Happiness is a warm ferret.