From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 20:14:38 -0500
Alice asked me to post a Thank You All from her, to those that were kind
enough to write her a note of sympathy & encouragement at the passing of
her Princess to the Rainbow Bridge.

She doesn't know what happened to Princess as she was so upset with
everything that went on she didn't ask for a necropsy.  She went there to
pick her to bring her home, thinking that she was getting better.  The
doctor couldn't even call her to let her know that Princess had gotten so
bad.  I won't ever bring another animal there & am going to let the
owner/operator know about it.

Well had better close before I get carried away.  Again I thank you & Alice
thanks you.  She didn't know there was such wonderful people out there.

Lynn