From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 15:58:20 -0700
Hi Everyone,

I am very pleased to make this announcement. :)

Doodlebug patches will be available for those lucky enough to attend
Ferretstock IV September 6.  In recognition of the '2003 Atlanta Ferret
Symposium' this special design, is very collectible and wearable.  The
3" embroidered 100% covered, full color design is an iron-on which means
you can put it on your favorite wearable items.  Sells benefit the
ferrets and programs of FerretWise Shelter.

The gates at FerretStock open at 10:30 so you can pick them up at the
event-- first come - first serve!

Now, If like me you won't be able to make this fun event you can still
get a Doodlebug patch.  They will be coming soon on-line to For Ferrets
Only http://www.craftycreatures.com

Get a Doodlebug patch and help shelter ferrets, just contact Alicia or
Angela for details.

Thank you.
Sharon B. :)

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.