From:
Mcdonald something <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1993 10:00:44 -0500
Hello there,

My wife and I are avid ferret fans.  We have recently heard of this mailing
list through rec.pets and were wondering what we could do to get added to it.
We currently own three ferrets.  We don't generally buy ferrets, unless they
are being mistreated or about to be destroyed at the humane society.  Usually,
we just refer these ferrets to people we know are looking for them.  Anyway, if
we could be added to the mailing list it would be greatly appreciated.