Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2008 06:35:53 -0700
Bridge Greeters - are you still out there? I have been MIA on the board
since my (non-fuzzy) son was born. If you are still reading these posts
please look out for my little boy James "Bond" . He will be passing
the bridge shortly after 2pm today. He is abut 8 yrs old and has had
adrenal disease for over 4 years so does not have much hair on his
back and tail and has a bunch of little bumps on his shoulder from the
melatonin implants. He is a spritely little guy though he will bring
much joy and love to those on the other side. He will be coming across
with his favorite toy "angel bear" which he has had since he was a kit.
He will be joining his brothers Armani and Martini who have passed
several years ago. Please tell him we love him with all of our hearts
and are heartbroken to let him go. Yet, we know this is the best thing
for him and don't want to see him suffer any longer. He has truly been
a blessing in our lives

Much love,
Brandy , Dave, his brother Jones, dog-sister Bella and human brother
Cooper